We are looking for a candidate with a passion for technology and a positive team spirit to join our New York City office.
Cutler is a boutique tech PR agency working with some of the most exciting tech companies and startups in the world in the areas of adtech, edtech, healthtech, enterprise tech, and consumer tech. We are a friendly, passionate and results-oriented group of PR professionals that launch startups and products, help build brands and lead companies to IPO or acquisition. We have worked with over 75 clients, including industry leaders such as Trivia Crack, StartApp, Gett, Kaltura, and Taboola. We are headquartered in New York with an office in Tel Aviv
Through our Paid Internship Program:
- You will gain solid experience working alongside our Account lead(s) and Account Executive(s) on all aspects of PR campaigns, including media relations, writing pitches and press releases, research and client relations.
- You will be hands-on with a mix of B2B and B2C client accounts, assisting with media relations, client relations, research, writing and strategy.
- You will gain experience in the operations of a Boutique PR firm working alongside our VP of Operations.
- Potential full time opportunity upon completion of the program.
- Recent Graduate, preferably with a degree in communications or public relations.
- Passion and/or background in technology is a must; requires the ability to grasp clients’ products and businesses.
- Passion and/or background in public relations is a must.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 20 hours a week for 3 months.
- Solid creative and writing abilities, with success in creating messaging, developing pitch ideas and writing press releases/ pitches.
- Fluency in a second language is a plus.
- Paid Internship with vast learning potential.
- Consideration for full time role upon completion of the program.
- Work from home Fridays and a fun work atmosphere.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org