PR Campaign Highlights
- U.S. PR agency of record for 5 years, through Kaltura’s crucial years of high growth including a major acquisition, many key partnerships, and multiple funding rounds totaling nearly $100 million.
- Over 440 pieces of original media coverage, in key business, tech, video, education and consumer publications.
An extensive thought leadership program in which we’ve helped create and publish dozens of op-eds in leading outlets, including: TechCrunch, Mashable, VentureBeat, Huffington Post, re/code, Entrepreneur, Inc., ReelSEO, and many more.
- An extensive speaking and award program in which we’ve nominated and secured panels at TV of Tomorrow Show 2015, Connections 2015, AHECTA 2015, ABTA 2015, Streaming Media East 2015, Streaming Media West 2015, OTT Executive Summit 2014, Digital, Media Wire: Video 2014, Streaming Media East 2014, Streaming Media West 2014 and the following awards: CableFax Tech Awards – Finalist (2014), eContent Top 100 (2014) and Fierce Innovation Awards: Telecom – Winner (2014).
- Coverage Highlights: Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Mashable, VentureBeat, Huffington Post, re/code, Entrepreneur, ReelSEO, Crain’s New York, GigaOm, Fortune, Streaming Media, Inc., FierceOnlineVideo, Forbes, Campus Technology, VideoNuze, MediaPost, EdSurge, Inside Higher Ed, and many more.
"Hiring Cutler PR as Kaltura's PR agency nearly three years ago was one of the best marketing decisions we ever made. Cutler has been and continues to be instrumental in shaping our brand awareness in the media by helping us get widespread, impactful press coverage. Cutler PR is a powerhouse in terms of media strategy and execution - bringing expertise in media, B2B technology, and the video industry. Cutler PR brings a rare sense of creativity and out-of-box thinking to our media efforts, which has brought tremendous ROI to Kaltura in our crucial years of high growth. Overall, Cutler PR is a highly effective and valuable PR firm."
- Ron Yekutiel, Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, Kaltura, Inc
Cutler PR Celebrates 5 Years as Agency of Record for Video Leader Kaltura
In 2012, Kaltura approached Cutler PR to help them establish media prominence in order to grow their U.S. client base, build brand recognition in the tech/investor community, and position the company as an innovator and leader in the video space.
As U.S. PR agency of record for over five years, Cutler worked intimately with Kaltura’s senior leadership on a comprehensive U.S. PR program including strategy/messaging, media relations, thought leadership, content creation, analyst relations, speaking opportunities and award nominations. Cutler served as an integral component of Kaltura’s marketing team and worked closely with senior executives across the organization to grow the company’s brand recognition, thought leadership and overall mindshare in the tech and business communities.
We significantly increased their presence in top-tier business and tech publications, as well as trade magazines targeting the media, education and enterprise industries. We pitched hundreds of reporters, set up interviews and secured over 440 pieces of coverage in dozens of key outlets.
Kaltura has since grown significantly as a leader in the video industry in the U.S. and around the world, with hundreds of thousands of companies and websites using its video technologies.
Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience. A recognized leader in the OTT TV (Over the Top TV), OVP (Online Video Platform), and EVP (Enterprise Video Platform) markets, Kaltura has emerged as the fastest growing video platform, and as the one with the widest use-case and appeal. Kaltura is deployed globally in thousands of enterprises, media companies, service providers and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, in work, and at school.